Wednesday 24 April 2013

Tribalism in Kenya Today




I tried
to shake off
like a Lion
so I could move on
With today
But tribalism would not leave.
I met tribalism over  a cup of
African tea
the herbal sweet of it
and I asked tribalism
What are yu so afraid of
Leaving me?
Tribalism sighed
With her sister racism watching us
And then she answered:
“I was on ma way
Out of ya life
But yu stood for me
And now we are together.
Your leaders in Kenya
 surround themselves  with I tribalism
they create no equitable
distribution of ya resources,
tribalism milk other communities
to benefit it’s community.
are yu sure yu will stop  running after me
if I let go
tribalism in Kenya ?
How can yu keep marrying
to yaself
like gays and Lesbians stupidity?
shake off tribalism in Kenya
make Kenya One
go take hand of that beautiful woman
from mucie wa Mumbi
you strong  Sibuor nyakwar Ramogi Ajwang
and make Kenya One.
Cross over tribal territories
get up now
and plant a seed of One Kenya
like Barrack Obama snr did,
do it like ma brother and sister
Fahd Murithii and Hawa Abubakar did it,
do it like Ibrahim Jaafar Oullum and
Nudha Abdulrahman Oullum has done it
shake tribalism,
break it shackles……
nobody to stop us now,
I like One Kenya,
I hope yu like One Kenya too,
no tribalism no hatred
good friends and brothers we are…..

No comments:

Post a Comment