Wednesday 24 April 2013

MY BLACK SKIN



racism shake my head
blackman testify that none to be worshipped but Allah
and prophet Muhammed-pbuh- is His prophet
but some red or blue or white
they say black man is a fool
hav no knowledge on Islam
black man getting to Islam
them tek us go fight jihad before black man know how to pray
but black man is fool
black man sweat hard
and he get little pay
my black skin
Don’t judge me by the color of my skin.
We are all same in Allah’s sight,
Same red blood coursing deep my black skin
Same blood coursing deep ya red skin
My black is my skin
But I’m made with bones and skin like yu
Mine is black like tar,
Yours red or white like snow,
But we are all same in Allah’s sight
Yes skin is what they see,
Brother….i say
Stop playing skin trick
The color of skin is not the right to might
My black skin
Am black and proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment