Thursday 24 January 2013

BELIEVERS TRIBULATIONS



You try to make known
A dream about the past and the future,
But they won’t stare in your way
They turn deaf the teachings of Jesus Christ…
 and Muhammed may peace be upon them all
only seem to notice the looks of the western
forgetting even the strength and Afrikan roots
then they intrigue the blackman
turn you against I and I which is you and myself
and make you the hated

And it gives you pride
To be persecuted by man
For the right of telling truth against evil
As they will only listen
To those who sit high upon
The land and fleece the very life out of them
Those who dress elegantly
But are hypocrites,corrupt
And full of trash within
I and I never give up the fight for right
One day the bottom gonna drop out

No comments:

Post a Comment