Thursday 24 January 2013

A POEM TO MY UNBORN BABY


I pray that you will come with no complications
But Allah blessings to come with you
I have to pass to you this poem
I donknow  if yu are a girl or boy baby


You are born a Muslim not a revert like ya dad my unborn baby
You are an African of Kenyan origin from Asembo-Siaya
 I want you stronger sooner
I want you kind and brave
I want you unafraid to fight
for what you believe and need

I want confidence in you
want you beautiful and free
Don be like ya mum or Dad but your own natural you

Love this girl,I love this boy who Allah finds for me
the procreation to multiply Allah’s creation
my child what I can tell you is peace,
becoz you were conceived in peace
the moment was passionate and moon shining

Still, I think of you as possible
can feel the breath of Allah light against your skin
can hear you, softness, eyes closed laughing
real as the beating staccato against my chest
I touch your sweet mums womb and I feel you playing
I hear ya voice my unborn baby coming out from the womb of ya mum
these hands gently and passionately feelin ya touch
still yu got no name,
but now ya mum got a name for yu,
Olum will remain yours forever

I want you to like me
I want you like ya mum
In moments of night your mother lays awake
watching, yet, another morning from the wrong side
practicing slow this breathing that will one day usher you into this world

I still fear that when you come into this world
Ya mum will never know sleep
but I know that I need your laughter
need the gentle curve of your fingers
need your eyes locked on mine
need you here in this crazy world my unborn baby,

I still think you deserve more than
this I can offer you
My unborn baby,may Allah protect yu from evil eye to reach yu in ya mums womb
 just promise me that you will be, eventually
I’m ending this poem for yu
 I need no night  to sleep,
but I remain steadfast that yu will come out a man
may be a woman with confidence,and fear of Allah

My unborn baby,
May the Grace of Allah be with yu
And let the devil suffocate yu not
For by the will of His Majesty Allah
Yu hav conquered……Allah ibarik

No comments:

Post a Comment